Consultant Fixed Assets
Collegium Fixed Asset Solutions is a consultancy firm active in the field of machinery & equipment advisory. We differentiate ourselves by providing pragmatic and technology-based solutions to our clients’ fixed asset needs. Our services range from fixed asset appraisals for various purposes, such as transactions, accounting, insurance, financing and tax, to fixed asset management advisory.
As a Fixed Asset Solutions consultant:
- You are part of a team of driven professionals responsible for solutions related to tangible fixed assets such as installations, machinery and equipment.
- You work in the Netherlands as well as abroad and you will have to travel on a regular basis;
- You perform your work independently and within a team of colleagues of other disciplines to meet the complex requirements of our clients;
- You join our acquisition teams, execute projects and deliver a reliable appraisal report and/or develop and implement solutions in the field of fixed asset data management;
- You apply active relationship management, share your client network with our colleagues and actively identify commercial opportunities;
- You continuously develop your professional expertise to be a recognized expert in your profession.
As part of a young and dynamic company you will enjoy a steep learning curve. Right from the start you will be part of a team of experts working on multidisciplinary and challenging projects. Your clients are national and multinational, mainly asset intensive companies. We take care of a solid and structured education after which you will be a recognized expert in the field of valuation and fixed asset solutions.
What do we expect from you:
- Completed bachelor or master degree, with a technical or engineering background;
- Strong analytical skills and a distinct familiarity with numerical computation;
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills;
- An interest in finance and consultancy;
- Aspiration to help achieve the further growth of the organization;
- Commercial insight and a customer-oriented attitude;
- Willing to travel abroad (on project basis);
- Fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing).
What do we offer:
- A challenging position with plenty of room for your own initiative;
- An opportunity for further career development in a young and fast-paced environment;
- An excellent salary, pension and bonus scheme.
Are you interested to become a consultant within the Collegium Fixed Asset Solutions team, please send an e-mail to Nelly Le Noble via email@example.com to discuss your opportunities.Contact us