Manager Fixed Assets
Collegium is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our services, our vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards our clients.
Collegium offers the combination of transaction expertise and senior financial valuation. Our services include M&A advisory, valuations, transaction advisory including due diligence, restructuring services, strategy advisory, business modeling, and fixed asset appraisals.
Our team has more than 50 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government, privately held- and publicly traded corporates, and investment firms.
- Responsible for the development of our Fixed Asset Appraisal Department and building customer relationships with current and potential clients
- Identifying opportunities with (potential) clients and engagements
- Preparing presentations, pitches and report for (potential) clients and engagements
- Executing projects (carrying out different valuation methodologies) and delivering final reports to clients
- Building and maintaining your own network and following developments within your field
- Building, supervising, and leading your team
What we require
- Completed technical higher education (e.g. HBO) or bachelor in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position*
- Preferably either ASA, RICS or VRT accreditation
- Commercial insight and a customer-oriented attitude
- Willing to travel abroad (on project base)
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch (verbal and in writing)
*A candidate with less experience will be considered as a (Senior) Consultant
What we offer
- A challenging position with plenty of room for your own initiative
- An opportunity for further career development
- An excellent salary, pension and bonus scheme, and a company car
You can apply for this position by submitting your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us