Collegium is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our services, our vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards our clients.
Collegium offers the combination of transaction expertise and senior financial valuation. Our services include M&A advisory, valuations, transaction advisory including due diligence, restructuring services, strategy advisory, business modeling, and fixed asset appraisals.
Our team has more than 50 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government, privately held- and publicly traded corporates, and investment firms.
- Support the team in the preparation of presentations, pitches and reports
- Support company valuations, e.g. the discounted cash flow analysis, comparable company analysis, and market transaction analysis
- Perform in-depth company (e.g. business case, strategy, competitors) and industry analysis (e.g. industry trends)
- Working with financial models
- Support the team in the execution of the advisory process, e.g. the preparation of the information memoranda
What we require
- Currently completing your 3rd year of a bachelor degree or enrolled in a master degree, preferably with a specialization in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Distinct familiarity with numerical computation and interest in working in the financial services
- An excellent academic record along with participation in extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Preferable fluency in at least one other European language (including Dutch)
- Ability to commit for at least 3 months (part-time or full-time)
A general requirement is that you must be enrolled at a Dutch university throughout the entire internship.
What we offer
- Hands-on relevant experience working on both corporate finance and valuation projects
- A highly competitive internship stipend
You can apply for an off-cycle internship at Collegium Advisors by submitting your cover letter, CV and transcripts of university grades to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter.Contact us